Seiro Elekter is a builder of electrical networks both within Estonia and beyond its borders. In order to perform versatile services and handle demanding tasks, they now have a new Volvo FM, assembled according to Seiro team’s preferences by Volvo Estonia and Pro Lift.
For the Volvo FM chassis, the following features were installed:
- A radio-controlled lifting technology by HMF. HMF lifting technology is strong, lightweight, and durable, manufactured at the company’s production unit in Denmark;
- 20 t AJK hooklift, electronics-free, long service lifetime;
- Toolboxes, where necessary tools can be comfortably and securely placed;
- Platform and extendable ramp for easy access;
- Rear additional support legs provide stability during work.
Additionally, a hydraulic pump from Hydro Leduc and an oil tank from Padoan.
- Volvo Estonia deals with the sales, maintenance, and repair of Volvo trucks. In addition, the company offers after-sales services, including maintenance, original spare parts, and technical support.
- AJK is a designer and manufacturer of swap bodies with many years of experience.
- Hydro Leduc specializes in the production of hydraulic components and system development. Their product range includes hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and other equipment.
- Padoan is a manufacturer of hydraulic tanks and containers.
- Pro Lift offers lifting solutions for trucks. The comprehensive solution includes design, stability and load distribution calculations, execution of superstructures, testing, national type approval, and training.